Friday, July 11, 2008

1 Peter 5:10

I've found a new verse this morning that has been of particular comfort to me: 1 Peter 5:10.

In this verse Peter alludes to the fact that the storms and trials of life only serve to strengthen and mold us.

I am claiming this verse and holding on to Jesus like never before.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, thank You for scripture. Thank You for speaking to me. Thank You for making me stronger. Lord I will not give up. I will not quit. I will carry on and I will rest in You. You ARE my strength. You give me encouragement to PRESS ON in life.

Today I pray a special blessing over my family. I pray for continued healing for Monica. I pray for a good day for Connor and Elijah. And I lift up Judy who has flown all the way from California to spend some time with us.

Lord I also lift up my precious sister Becky who is dealing with her own plate of dire circumstance. I thank You for my sis and pray blessings on her this morning.

Father God I'm just going to be quiet for awhile. I'm just going to be still. I will rest in YOU. I love You Lord. I give this day to You. In Jesus' Name I Pray, Amen

No comments: