Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Psalms

Well, many of you in the 'know' are already aware that my family suffered the loss of our unborn baby this past weekend. My dear precious Monica suffered a miscarriage in the early hours of Saturday, July 5. As I write this I can't believe that it's actually been five days already since that horrific event. Honestly, I'm still numb.

It's been near impossible to go back to work but I've managed through it, but only by the grace of God and because of the many prayers and well wishes of a great body of believers have I been able to carry on.

This is something I can not handle on my own. Only the Holy Spirit can fix me. I have been comforted by Psalm 62:8. I will rest in HIM...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Oh Lord, I am hurt. I am weary and weak. I can scarcely go on... But You know that. You are aware of my situation. Lord I am humbled. I am broken. There is not an ounce of pride left within me. I cry out to You, my King. Lord You are my refuge. I trust in You, my Lord and Savior.

Father God I give my broken-ness and my weak-ness to You. You are my strength, Lord. Lift me up, hold me up. Set my feet upon Your solid ground.

Lord I love You. I need You. I can't make it without You. I surrender to You Lord and I pray these things in Your Beloved Son's Name: Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: