Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1 Tim 2:1-4

It is the desire of the heart of God that all may know Him. 1 Tim 2:1-4



We are called to pray fervently and give thanks for and on behalf of everyone. We are called to live quiet, peaceful, Godly, holy lives.



Living our lives in this way is worship...!





Dear Heavenly Father,

Dear Lord, I am truly thankful for all my blessings. I recognize that nothing I have is because of my own doing. I am just a steward of Your bountiful goodness.


Father God, it is Your desire that all men may know You. Father help me to live out my faith to those around me. Lord I pray that all would see You in me. Father God I pray for my witness. Help me to not be timid and shy away from opportunity.


Lord I pray specifically that You help me be more organized. Father God I especially need Your guidance in the area of time management. I've desperately got to complete some projects that I have been procrastinating on. These uncompleted works are robbing me of my joy and peace.

Father God, I lay these burdens down at the foot of Your cross. Take my hand, gentle savior.

Lead me along the path of righteousness. I love You Lord. I give this day to You. And I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: