Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Good Day...

I awakened this morning and found myself praying for a 'good' day. But I wasn't praying for a good day for myself.

I want to give a 'good' day to my Lord and Savior as a gift. Jesus Christ died for my sins.

He died for my 'bad' days.

So today I pray for no sin in my life. I pray for no anger. I pray for no negative thoughts to weigh me down.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I'm praying for a good day today. That's what I want to give You. I want you to have my BEST. Help me to be in the moment at all times. Help me to genuinely pour myself out to those around me. When I'm empty I pray that You'll just fill me up again, Lord.

Father God I'm praying for a transformation today. Help me to love better. Help me to live a life that honors You, my King.

Oh Lord You are so worthy of this. I love You my dear sweet Father God. And I pray these things in Jesus' name,

Amen.

No comments: