Thursday, August 21, 2008

OK.. Didn't Have a Good Day, Certainly not a 'fruit of the spirit day'

Nope... It wasn't a good day. Sorry God. Really, I am. -As far as fruit of the spirit goes, I think my fruit trees are pretty barren right now....

Speaking of fruit of the spirit, I came across a good article on http://studylight.org/ about fruit of the spirit....

Check this link out: http://www.liveasif.org/view.cgi?type=w&list=20060912003


And that article link prompted me to conduct a search for this link of a humorous video containing the 'fruit of the spirit' song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1t8MVZRNb4


That was a little silly, I know. -However, I can't wait to teach Elijah that song...

But seriously, I need some intercessory prayer. -I'm definitely having a rough time of it right now.

I can't even hardly pray right now except to pray for forgiveness.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I am so sorry. I fell short of Your Glory again. (like always) I owe you a great BIG apology and I owe my precious wife one, too. I truly love you both but it would be difficult to discern that by my words and actions tonight, wouldn't it...?

Lord help me change. Bless my dear sweet wife for giving me grace on a daily basis. I most definitely don't deserve grace from anyone. By the way, thank You Lord for YOUR GRACE, too...!

Father God, thank You also for tomorrow. It will be a new day, and a new opportunity to do better and give You Glory You so richly deserve.

I Love You Lord and I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: