Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thursday Thanks... Romans 8:28

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I do thank You for all the adversity I'm facing right now. I am overwhelmed with deadlines and more responsibility than I can handle and I realize Lord that my only hope is in YOU. Lord I trust You to get me through.

I have to rely on the promise of
Romens 8:28. Lord I trust that all will work for Good because I do Love You, my King. And I AM called to Your purpose.

Father God I pray that You order my steps this morning. Help me get everything on my plate accomplished. And Lord let every accomplishment be to Your Glory and Honor.


I know that anything and everything is possible with You, my King. Oh Lord I love You. And I fall upon Your mercy and grace this morning.

Lord Jesus I lift up my sweet wife to You this morning, also. She's going through the same sort of 'busy-ness' that I am. I cover her in prayer this morning and pray blessings over her schedule as well. I thank You so much for Monica. Through eveything we face she always gives me strength and encouragement because of her faith. Lord I am so grateful for my precious bride. Thank You for her presence in my life.

Oh Most Holy Father, I give this day to You, my King. I am not discouraged in the face of adversity. I just give it all to You Lord and trust You to make sense of it all. Guide me Lord. Lead me Good Shepherd. I rest in You.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: