Wednesday, August 06, 2008

You will know them by their fruits...

I awakened this morning with these things on my mind... Don't be so angry. Don't judge others so harshly. God will treat me the way I've treated others. I really need to be more gracious. I need to be slow to speak in anger.

Scriptures that immediately came to mind were Ephesians 4:29, Matthew 7:12, and Matthew 7:16

You will know them by their fruits...

I'm worried about my fruit tree. This has been a 'bad crop year'...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I feel like You have been speaking directly to me this morning. Basically, You're reminding me to follow the Golden Rule: Do unto others as I would have them do unto me...

- Oh Father God I hear You...! I want to obey You. Help me, Father. I want to live my life differently. I can start right here with this prayer.

Lord, help me to be gracious and thoughtful like You. Help me to love others with Your Love. Take all pride away from me, Lord. Draw me close. Hold me close to You. Oh Transform me, my King.

Father God I trust You. I Believe in You. I love You, Lord. And I pray these things in Jesus' name,

Amen.

No comments: