Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Praise...!

I have to give God one big Praise today because I had a very good day of tennis classes yesterday, and today I have over 60 new home schoolers coming to Columbia Lakes to 'try' tennis for the first time...! That's pretty awesome I think....!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for the success of my tennis classes yesterday. It's all because of you, Lord. Father God I pray for today's presentation as well. Help me organize a very good event for all the guests who will coming to see me this afternoon.

Lord I lift up those in the path of Hurricane Ike and pray for as minimal damage as possible. Of course, I pray that the Hurricane not hit near here but in the most remotely populated area that it can. Father God, only you know the outcome of this storm. I fall on your grace and mercy in that regard.

Lord Jesus I lift up my health and the health of my family. Elijah, Monica, and myself are all still very much under the weather with sore throats. Help us heal, Father.

I appreciate another full and busy day, my King. I know that all good things come from You and I consider the opportunity to impact others a very good thing, indeed.

Lord I love you and I give this day to You. For Your Glory, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: