Monday, October 13, 2008

Conversation With God

Today my conversation with God involves intercession for many others.

First of all I'd like to lift up my sweet wife who was very sick over the weekend. Lord I pray for Monica to feel better today and to not over do things but continue to rest and recuperate.

Next I want to lift up my students in my tennis classes today. Monday is my most busy teaching day. It will be a busy day of lessons starting in just a few hours and spanning the entire day until 8 PM this evening. Help me to make it a fun day for everyone, Lord. Help me to impact these young people and their parents in a positive way that will change their lives forever. Help me to present a message that points to You. I want more than anything to honor You with my time today, Lord Jesus.

Lord I thank You for two good messages from Cere and Greg yesterday. Cere challenged us to take note of how much we're 'changed' since our salvation experience. For me that's a sobering thought because I can see many years after my conversion experience where I did not grow or change at all. In fact, I actually backslid a bit... Lord I am so sorry for that.

Father God I can see some positive changes now and I just pray for continued change in my life. Work out the iniquity, Lord. Father I pray for a bumper crop of spiritual fruit this year...!

Keep giving me a hunger and thirst for Your Word. I love You Lord and pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: