Friday, October 10, 2008

My Utmost

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord today I give You my BEST effort. I will teach tennis today like it's the last lesson I'll ever give. I plan to really be in the moment with every encounter.

Father God I thank You for my many opportunities to witness for You. Help me to make the most of them.

Lord Jesus I lift up my family to You this morning. My wife is very tired from a hard day yesterday, Elijah is recovering from being very sick, and Connor always needs lifting up since he goes to public school every day. I especially lift Connor up up that he takes a stand for You today, Lord.

Lord lastly I pray for blessings on myself. Hep me to realize my 'faith - potential'. Help me to be strong in You and honor You in my words, thoughts and actions.

I love You Lord and I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: