Monday, October 27, 2008

Prayer for this Week..

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord every week seems to be a 'big' week. I'm always busy, busy, busy... I'm more busy than I believe You would have me be. I'm definitely more busy on things that don't make one bit of difference to Your Kingdom than You would have me be...

Lord I awakened this morning with a greater desire than ever to serve You and do Your will. Father God I want to effect change in this world for Your Kingdom sake. Help me to be the witness You have called me to be, my King. I want to honor You with my every breath, every heart beat.

Father God we live in dark times, but oh I sense that darker times are coming. I pray a hedge of protection around my family and friends in these days to come. Help us to stand tall and strong. Help us to stand for Righteousness. Help us to shine for YOU.

Father God I lift up the voters in South Dakota that measure 11 to outlaw abortion will pass and that a revival will sweep across this land. Father God I pray that Christians all over our country will be Holy Spirit led to vote their conscience in the upcoming presidential election.

Lord I pray for protection of our countries borders and for homeland security. Keep America safe from those who would do us harm. I lift up America to You, my King.

Lord I pray for spiritual discernment for my wife, family, and I throughout these tumultuous times.

I love You Jesus. And I pray these things in Your precious holy name, Amen.

No comments: