Thursday, October 30, 2008

Praise HIM...!

I am in awe of my Creator this morning. I hardly slept a wink last night because of what the Lord is doing in my life right now. I have the greatest hunger and thirst to know the Lord more than I ever have in my entire life. I am becoming more and more aware of God's call to me every day.

All I want to do is honor Him with every fiber of my being.

I know that right now I am called to be in prayer: 1 Timothy 2:1-4

Dear Heavenly Father,

Oh Praise You my King...! You have opened my eyes, Lord. Father God I stand up for America this morning. I will not let her fall. Lord I pray for Holy Spirit intervention in the upcoming presidential election. I pray for Christians everywhere to awaken and make their voices heard.

Father God, I am here at this unique time in history not by accident, but by Your Grand Design. You have a special purpose for each and everyone of Your Children. Help me to stand strong for You in these troubled times.

Help me to be the family and community Leader You have called me to be. Help me to be an influence in my workplace and every sphere of influence I have. Help me to be an encouragement to my dear sweet wife. And Oh Lord allow me to be a blessing to my children that they may grow strong in You because they can see the precious relationship that I have with You...

Father God, I do love Thee. You are the world to me. I am ready to give up everything for You. Bless me to accomplish much today, Lord. It's all for Your Glory, my Savior.

I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: