Sunday, November 02, 2008

Praying For the Election...

It's really down to the wire now... Monica and I have already cast our votes in the early voting process.

Monica wrote a great post in her blog and included many quotes from our Founding Fathers.

I'm praying that between now and Tuesday that the Holy Spirit does a powerful work in the minds and hearts of Christians all over America.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I lift up this once great country to You. I pray for a revival and a return to the faith and principles of our founding fathers. Lord let my faith be strong and bold like those honorable men of a time and era long past.

Father God I stand in the gap for my country this morning. I love You Lord. And I love my family and my country. I pray for continued grace on America.

Don't let America fall into it's own devices and moral depravity. Father God, there are still those who would serve You whole-heartedly, unashamed, and unafraid to lay down our lives for THE TRUTH . Lift up this small remnant of true believers to impact our society. Give us four more years, my King.

Lord I pray these things in Jesus' name, AMEN.

No comments: