Friday, October 24, 2008

Prayer for Today...

Today Monica is going to a Women's Retreat from Church. I pray for a great blessing for her and all the attendees this weekend. I also pray a great blessing on Elijah as he comes to work with me today for the first time....!

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank You for a beautiful day to start our weekend with. Father God lift up my sweet wife as she takes some time this weekend to draw closer to You. Bless Monica and her friends to have a safe journey to Houston. I pray it is a time of great fellowship for she and her friends and that You are revealed to them in a powerful way.

I pray for a peaceful time for Elijah, Connor and I while Monica is away. Lord it is on my heart this morning to lift Connor up to You in a special way today. I pray an extra blessing over him for a good day at school and a pleasant weekend at home.

I love you Lord. You are my King and my Savior. Through You all things are possible. I rest secure knowing that my prayers will be heard an answered. In Jesus' Name I pray,

Amen.

No comments: