Thursday, October 16, 2008

What an Artist...!



When I first saw this sunset photo all I could say was....WOW...! Another fine example of our creator painting a spectacular sunset. I'm not certain the exact origin of this photo. But who could do something like this except God. ...?

Here lately I see so many things as 'Divine' that I have previously taken for granted all my life.

Oh the wonder and majesty of nature...! How can any intelligent person deny the existence of a Supreme Creator...? Even the Rocks cry out: GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!

Oh but the enemy is clever and very deceptive. And as much as I seem to be aware of the 'Divine', I also am much more acutely aware of the work of 'the enemy' all around me as well.

This is especially evident in the television media. Take for example last night's presidential debate. I didn't see all of it but I did watch the last few minutes and also took in some of the post debate commentary and interviews. Please see my reaction to the NBC Ann Curry post debate segment.

OK, well... In Dr Stanley's Devotional this morning he spoke about the Holy Spirit helping us to identify wrong attitudes and to replace them with Godly ones.

When I see wrong attitudes and wrongful acts committed by others I have to be very careful about my reaction. I have to remember that I am not perfect now, now ever have been and since I have been forgiven by the Lord for my many transgressions I need to forgive others, as well.

No comments: