Friday, November 28, 2008

The Day After Thanksgiving... I'm still Thankful...

We had a nice Thanksgiving in the Chadwell House this year. Our meal was about the best I can ever remember. I thoroughly enjoyed spending the day cooking with my wife. After dinner we enjoyed a pay per view movie together.

Now what do we do with the day after Thanksgiving...? Well, we continue to give thanks and praise. It's a gorgeous day outside. After I complete this post Elijah and I are going to go for a walk...

Anyway... Every day should be a day of Thanksgiving...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord thank You for this life. Today my prayer is simple. I love You and want to live my life for You. I lift You up with my highest praise today. You are a mighty, powerful, awesome God...!

Father God I stand in the gap this morning for my country and it's leaders. Bless our leaders to know a closer relationship with You. Raise up and send a generation of believers to impact those around them for Kingdom matters.

Thank You for blessing me to bless others... I pray my light shines brightly for You today.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: