Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Future of Our Country

Today is a historic day. How will it go for America...? We were founded as a Christian Nation by men of great faith. In a little over two hundred years our country has been going down a slippery slope. Will the Christian voters unite and take a stand for the future of our country today...?

I believe they will. I do not believe the mainstream media. They do not report fair and unbiased news. We will see at the end of the day. I'm still praying and fasting for America...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I'm lifting up the American Voter today. I'm lifting up the Christian Voter. Father I pray for the Holy Spirit to intervene in the hearts and minds of voters everywhere today. Father God I rest in You for the Future of our Country.

I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: