Wednesday, November 05, 2008

God is Still on the Throne...

Well, I'm going to bed weeping for America, tonight. But while I'm sad at the outcome of the presidential election I do still have faith in God that He will turn this outcome for good. God is definitely at work behind the scenes. He is still on the throne.

I believe that Christians who did not vote for life and family values or those who did not vote at all are going to really be regretting their decision in the very near future.

No matter what the cost I will not back down in defense of all that I hold dear. And I will not cease to pray for America and it's leaders every single day from now on for the rest of my life.

I am very sad that Measure Eleven in South Dakota failed. God can NOT be happy about this...!.

Come what may, I will continue to stand in the Gap for America.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord thank You for the opportunity to live in America and for the privilege to be able to participate in the voting process. Father God the bible says to honor our elected officials. But Lord I have many concerns over our future leadership. I pray for Your Holy Spirit discernment in this matter.

I can not openly endorse a politician whose moral values line up exactly opposite of my own. But I can pray for Him. And so Lord I lift up Barrack Obama and Joe Biden to You. I pray that the Holy Spirit would soften their hearts to the many issues that concern myself and many other Christians


Father God I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen..

No comments: