Monday, November 24, 2008

Prayer for this Week..

Dear Heavenly Father,

In this time of need, strengthen me. You are my strength and my shield; You are my refuge. I know, Father God, that You strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew my strength. I do not fear, for You are with me. I am not dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are my God. I know You will strengthen me and help me; that You will uphold me with Your righteous hand.

Lord I need You today and everyday. My family needs You. This country needs You.

Father God Lift us up, hold us up. I press on for You , my King. I give today for Your Glory and I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

2 comments:

Mercy_Walker said...

We are pressed on every side by troubles, but not crushed and broken. We are perplexed because we don't know why some things happen as they do, but we don't give up and quit. We are hunted down, but YHVH never abandons us. We get knocked down, but we get up again and keep going.
...Yes, we live under constant danger to our lives because we serve the Lord, but this gives us constant opportunities to show forth the power of Jesus Christ within our dying bodies.
(2 Corinthians 4:8-11)

Thank you, and God bless you, Coach Sam...
ZephThree17

Anonymous said...

Dear Sammy ---This I needed today Love you and I can't wait to go for a ride in your JEEP! God Bless Love Sis