Monday, November 17, 2008

Praying for the New Week...

Dear Heavenly Father...

Lord I just pray that You bless my new week. Help my organization and my communication as I transition to a new lesson location this week in Angleton. Bless my family Lord, the past week has been a little difficult on every one's schedule with the closing down of my Columbia Lakes location.

Lord I pray blessings on the management at Columbia Lakes and all the co workers I have left behind.

Father God as I look forward to the future I do so with eager anticipation of abundant blessings. I love You Lord and every success that I have is from You and for Your Glory.

Lord help me tie up all the loose ends and all the projects I need to complete this week and bless my lessons and travel today to Clear Lake.

Father God, You've got the whole world in Your Hands. Thank You for being such a great big God...! I give my troubles, cares and concerns to You my King. I will follow You.

Lord please bless America. Withhold Your judgement on this country just a bit longer. I pray that You lift up a generation of people who will live their lives totally abandoned to You. Help Monica and I to raise our sons to be part of that generation.

Father I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: