Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Proud of the Next Generation...


You know how I've been praying for God to raise up the 'next Generation of Believers' who will take a stand for Christ and all the bible holds dear... Well Praise The Lord He's doing just that.

I am a member of facebook, an Internet social networking community. I joined it primarily to reconnect with and witness to friends and family from around the world.

My heart recently swelled with pride when I was looking on the profile of one of my former tennis students. He had posted a note to all the friends in his network about how he felt about the results of the recent presidential election.

Several of his friends posted dissenting comments regarding his support of Senator McCain. My former student gave them a piece of his mind, calling them out for supporting a candidate who supports abortion.

It is so refreshing to see that there are young people in college who are taking an active stand for Christ, the life of innocent unborn babies, and the preservation of the family as more important issues than the economy. God is raising up the next generation.

Praise the Lord...!

Dear Father God,

Thank You so much for the reassurance I have regarding the next generation of believers. Lord I lift up my friend Josh to continue to be strong and let his light shine in front of his peers and the world. Bless his efforts to educate his friends about what is important.

Father God I stand in the Gap today for all those who have a callous attitude abut the fate of unborn babies. Forgive those who care more about the price of gasoline than preserving an innocent life from murder.

Lord, please influence President Elect Obama to change his stand on supporting abortion and wake up the American people to realize that this is a grievous sin against Humanity and Heaven...!

Father God I love You. I give today for Your Glory. Help me to influence those around me for what is good, true and right. Help the world to see You in me. Lord I also pray for special blessings on my tennis camp this morning. I ask for breakthroughs for each and every one of students this morning.

Thank You Father for my family, my new job, my country and the opportunity to make a difference in this world. And most of all, thank You for dying on the cross to save the souls of mankind.

You are an awesome, wonderful, incredible, loving, holy God. Praise You, Jesus...!

And I pray these things in Your precious name, Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Amen and Amen...!

No comments: