Saturday, November 22, 2008

Weekend Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I give you thanks and praise for a beautiful day this morning. I pray for a great tennis program this morning at 10 AM, and harmony at home this evening and tomorrow. I lift up my sweet wife who needs a little rest today. I pray for her day, Lord. And as always I cover my two boys, Connor and Elijah with a protective hedge of prayer. Bless them to be a great blessing to their mother today, my King.

Father God I give you praise and glory for every good thing that happens today. Lord I stand up this morning for America and it's leaders. I pray for Your Divine Grace and Wisdom. I pay that you would raise up a generation of believers who will impact this society and our world in a great way.

Father God I love You and I am Your humble servant. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen

No comments: