Thursday, December 11, 2008

Grateful...

I am grateful for many things today. I am grateful for a nice warm house on a cold wintry morning. I am grateful for a sweet family. Wow... I am blessed.

Here's a prayer request for anyone who browses this blog on occasion.

Recently my 17 year old nephew has emailed me asking me to explain to him how there is a God. He does not believe in God. He has trouble understanding unanswered prayer, why bad things happen in the world, creation, etc...

Here is a great opportunity for me to be the witness God has called me to be. Pray that my correspondence with him has life changing consequences...!


Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord You are Good...! Thank You for continuing to bless me far beyond what I deserve. Lord I lift up my nephew Johnny to You today. I thank You and praise You for the dialog that Johnny and I are having right now.

Father God I just pray that my words to Johnny flow directly from the Holy Spirit. Lord please bless Johnny to know a close relationship with You. I pray for other Godly influences in his life today.

Lord I lift up his mommy, daddy and brother today as well. Thank You for their presence in my life and the opportunity to serve You, my King.

No comments: