Sunday, December 14, 2008

Praise Report and Intercession

Let's have a great big shout out to God for enabling me to have a very good tennis event this weekend... I'm singing praises today...

THANK YOU, GOD...!

Now, last night I had two surprising dreams... -Both involved mission work in third world countries... I wonder what's up with that...? -Something else to pray about...! -I can't wait to tell Monica....

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord thank You for the tremendous work You are doing in my life and the life of my family right now... You have always blessed me far beyond what I deserve. Thank You, my King. I recognize that nothing good has come to me because of 'me'. I am nothing but a vessel.

Father God I lift up my family to You today. Bless us to have a nice peaceful, relaxing family day. Lord I pray the same blessing on my sister and her family today as well. Lord I pray Holy Spirit intervention on their relationships with each other.

I lift up my brothers Stan and John and my extended family spread out all over the country today. Lord I thank You for reconnecting me with all my friends on face book. I lift each and everyone of their special needs up to You this morning, too. Lord I pray that you will use face book as a great ministry tool.

I pray blessings over pastors everywhere as they prepare to deliver Sunday messages to those hungry for the Word. Lord I pray that lives will be changed and souls will be saved today.

I stand in the gap this morning for our country and it's leaders. I pray for a revival to sweep across this land the likes we have never seen before.

Lord Jesus, I love You. And I pray these things in Your precious, holy name, Amen.

No comments: