Saturday, January 17, 2009

Isaiah 5:20

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness."- Isaiah 5:20

This scripture verse came to my mind this morning when I awakened from my 'nap'.

I say 'nap' because I hardly seem to be sleeping any these days. You see, it seems that I'm consumed with the future of our country, society and the path this world is headed.

Every day the Holy Spirit seems to be convicting me more and more to take a stand for what I believe in. My wife feels the same way. We feel God's calling to make an impact on everyone within our sphere of influence.

Most importantly, we want to train our children up to be difference makers in this world...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord help me to make a difference in someone else's life today. Father God I'll have a great opportunity to bring You glory today as I conduct a tennis tournament. I pray blessings on today's event and all it's participants.

Lord I lift up my wife and family as I will be away from them all day today. I especially lift up my dear precious wife as she is trying to catch up on her studies today. Thank You for my self-less bride who gives 100% of herself everyday to her family and friends.

Father God I love You. It is my desire to honor You in every way today. I praise You Lord. I love You. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen...!

No comments: