Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Keep Praying...!

I am determined to pray more than ever. I never want to be so engaged in an activity that I lose track of who I am in Christ and that I was made to worship HIM and effect those around me for Him.

Oh I wish prayer would be my reflex to a trying situation instead of anger. I have always had an empathy for others, and a natural bend towards intercessory prayer. God made me that way. That's why I started this blog years ago.

CHRIST is the source of our strength and that we need to pray for HIS leading in all things.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I just ask You to help me to pray better. I want to draw closer to You and impact those around me. I lift up my family, fiends, and country to You, My King and pray blessings over them.

Father God I unite with many others around the country praying for President Obama, his family, and his administration. I especially lift up his family because I believe there is no quicker way to a man's heart than through his family.

I love You Lord. I give today to You and pray in the power of Jesus' name, AMEN.

No comments: