Saturday, January 24, 2009

Prayer for our Country...

I have been up most of the morning since 3:30 AM, unable to sleep. I have written a letter to President Obama and been posting thoughts and comments on my facebook profile, and of course praying about it!


What is the hot topic, you ask? Well there are many, but my chief concern is abortion and the federal funding of it.


I am against pro choice. I endorse Pro Life...



Dear Heavenly Father,


My heart weeps for the slain innocents and all those who have taken a part in killing precious lives. I want to take a stand in defending Life. Lord I ask Your will in this matter. How can I best affect this situation...? I will never stop praying for this issue but I want to put hands and feet to my feelings.

Shall I host a fund raiser for a Pro Life Group? Should I stand in front of an abortion center with a sign...? Lord I pray with a great sense of urgency this morning. I lift up our country. I lift up our President and his family. Oh Lord I pray You turn his heart.

Father God, I love You. I want to be right in the center of Your will. I submit my life to You, Lord.

I pray blessings on my own precious family this morning. I lift up the big tennis event I am working at today. I pray for safe travelling and good sportsmanship for all the tournament participants and their families today.

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us I pray, Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: