Sunday, January 25, 2009

Prayer for our Country...

Every day I am feeling a greater sense of urgency at what is going on politically and socially in the United States and the global community around the world.

President Obama has moved swiftly on his promises to bring 'change' to Washington. He has set in motion actions that will kill more unborn babies than ever before in history and he is not only going to help kill babies in America but he is aiding other countries around the world to kill their babies, also.

It is almost a full time job keeping up with the social changes America is facing.

This is not the America I want my sons growing up in.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I am so sorry for the actions of our President. I do not agree with what is going on in America. Help me to stand strong for my beliefs and convictions in this age of evil where we call right-wrong and wrong-right.

Father God, I lift up President Obama and our lawmakers to You. Turn their hearts, Oh Lord. And Lord, I know that You must have a special purpose for my family and I throughout all this.

I pray to know Your will, my KING. Lord I will follow You. Grant me discernment in these perilous times.

I pray blessings on my precious wife who had difficulty sleeping last night. I lift up Pastors everywhere this morning. I ask blessings on my dear sister and my extended family across the country.

Lord I love You and pray all these things in the power of Jesus' name, AMEN.

No comments: