Monday, January 26, 2009

Intercessing...

Today I am faced with one of my longest days of the week. And that is followed by not being able to sleep hardly at all last night. I need God's Grace more than ever right this moment.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, You know what my day is going to be like today. Help me to have a good, full, productive day, my King. Help me to impact many for Your kingdom sake today. Guard and Bless my health that I may do Your will my Precious Lord and Savior. I want to honor You.

I love You Lord and want to live an obedient life. Help me to be a better servant.

Lord I pray blessings on the Bible Conference at Wild Peach Baptist this week. I pray blessings on my sweet wife and family. Father God I stand in the gap for our country and it's leaders. Lord I pray that America would turn from it's wicked selfish ways and honor You.

Father God I pray a special hedge of protection around Elijah. I especially dislike the fact that I will be gone from home most of the day and will not get to interact with him very much. Please keep him safe and sound and also pray that he have a good and fun day at home while I'm gone to work.

Lord I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: