Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love My Wife...

My wife and I were up kinda late last night discussing some of the pressing issues our country and the world are facing. We are in complete agreement that we have to be more active in educating those within our sphere of influence about negative changes that are taking place in our society right now.

Americans are about to lose many of the freedoms that we have taken for granted for some time. Everyone is too busy it seems to get involved, or worse they are apathetic to issues of utmost importance.

I thank God for my precious wife this morning. She is a woman of strong faith and character and she inspires me to greater heights. I praise my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for people like my wife who are difference makers in this world. I don't want to begin to think of what my life would be like if I had not married my sweet Monica.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord You have blessed me with the love a Godly woman. Indeed, my cup runneth over. Thank You Lord for my precious wife. She means everything to this family. I lift her up in prayer to You this morning. I pray for her rest. I pray for the organization of her day. I lift up her health to You. Guard and protect my sweet bride today, Lord Jesus.

Bless her day with the satisfaction of many accomplishments. Father God I pray that Monica is able to influence many lives today with her great communication skills. Lord please enable me to be as much a help and inspiration to her as she is to me.

Father God I will pray about many things today. But the main item on my agenda this morning is lifting up Monica.

I love You Lord. I give this day to You for your Glory. I pray these things in the power of the Name of the one who can do all things, the Author of Life, and my Precious Redeemer, Jesus Christ, Amen.

1 comment:

Monica Chadwell said...

Wow. Thank you, Baby. I love you too. ;-)