Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Weekend...

I've got a full day of work today then I plan to take a relaxing easy Sunday with the family... Last night men's group was pretty good. I'll be blogging about some of the things we discussed last night...

Today my focus is on giving good tennis lessons that glorify God...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for my sweet precious family. Thank You for a strong group of Godly men at church to lift me up. Lord, every good thing comes from You. I consider that my life is VERY good. I give You the glory for it all, my King...

Lord I ask blessings on my day. Season my words to have great impact on those around me. Let me be Your witness today, Father. By Your Grace I will have no negative thoughts and no negative words will pass my lips...

Father God I love You and give this day up to You for Your Glory.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: