Friday, March 13, 2009

ASAP

I always thought 'ASAP' was an acronym for 'as soon as possible'...

My sis forwarded me an email that said it should really mean this...

Always Say A Prayer....

I like that much more than 'as soon as possible'

We should never consider ourselves too busy to pray.

In fact, the busier we are then the MORE we SHOULD pray...!

I like some things that were brought out in this past Wednesday's Building Blocks Study. One thing Stacey, our group leader brought up is that you don't find too many (or any) cases in the bible of people praying for 'things'. They prayed for each other. They prayed for healing and deliverance. They didn't pray for themselves too much. They interceded for others...

Pray for someone today. It's easy to pray for someone You love, but how about someone you don't love...? How about someone You don't even know...?

Make a list. Pray specific prayers for each item or person on Your list. Pray often.

Remember: ASAP..!

No comments: