Sunday, March 22, 2009

How Can God Get Glory From My Life...?

Life is short. I may have already lived half, or more than half of the time the Lord has given me. What can I do with this last bit of precious time I have been allotted that will bring Honor and Glory to God...?

I have been pondering that thought for some time. I'm observant enough to notice some very serious patterns in my life and life style that are NOT God-Honoring.

Anger is a BIG one. Procrastination is another. Avoiding Conflict.... Oh there is a huge laundry list of things I would like to change about myself.

How will people be able to see God in me...? There's one simple answer...

-Love.

Here's what the bible says about love:

"Love is patient and kind…Love does not demand its own way….Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance." -1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love.... That's Jesus...!

No comments: