Thursday, March 05, 2009

Intercession

This morning I stand in prayer for my sweet wife for her toughest, busy-est day of the week today.

Father God, I lift up Monica to You. Bless her. Bless her health, Lord. She is a little weak and weary this morning from another full weak of serving and taking care of the needs of her family, friends, and students. Lord she pushes herself harder than anyone I know. She gives and gives until it seems there is nothing left, and then somehow she finds another reservoir of strength and energy to give a little extra.

I love her so much and I thank and praise You my King for bringing us together as husband and wife. Lord help her today. Lift her up this morning. Grant her Divine Inspiration for her class projects today. I pray blessings on her students as well. I pray that they are especially well behaved, attentive, and cooperative.

Lord God, You are Lord of All. You reign sovereign over this situation. We cherish and honor You with our lives for Your supreme sacrifice. Thank You for Your love, kindness, and compassion.

Lord thank You for hearing my prayer this morning. I rest in You my Savior.

And in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: