Friday, March 06, 2009

Praise

Monica got through yesterday with flying colors... I'd like to thank everyone who prayed for her. But first and foremost, I'd like to give a GREAT BIG SHOUT OUT TO GOD...!


Thank You my Heavenly Father...! You are an Awesome and Mighty God... No problem or request is too big or small for You. Lord I love You. Although I am not worthy to receive one good thing from You, still I receive blessings from above.

Lord I am so sorry for any unfaithfulness in my life. Father I pledge my life to You. By Your Grace, with Your help, I hold my thoughts, words and actions captive for You, Lord.

I Praise You Father God in the Highest. Praise You, Lord. Worship You, Lord. Father You are so worthy of my adoration. I love You Lord.

Hallelujah...! In Jesus' Amen...!


No comments: