Monday, March 09, 2009

Prayers for the Week...

I have to start out the morning with a Praise Report. Although I have been very sick this week, I had a good night sleeping last night and am definitely on the mend, health-wise. Praise God...!

This morning I am praying for traveling mercy for my mother in law who is traveling home to California today. Of course, I continue to lift up Officer Rick Salter who was shot and severely injured this past weekend.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for my improved health, Lord. Father God thank You for Judy's visit and all the help she lent us these past two weeks. I have never seen two weeks fly by quicker... Lord bless her trip home and protect Monica and Elijah as they take her to the airport this morning.

Father God I also pray blessings on Officer Salter this morning. Heal him, Lord. And comfort his family in their time of need.

Oh Lord I pray these things this morning and all throughout the day. I love You Lord and in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: