Monday, March 30, 2009

Praying for God's Blessings...

Wow... Today seems to be so busy and rushed. I have to get out the door to start my day in just a few minutes and there is so much that is un-done and needs attention.

This morning I give praise to God that I have health and I have work to attend to. Many in the world are sick and can not work, or are unemployed. I know God is taking care of me. But I also know that I am not receiving the full measure of the blessings he has in store for me. The fact that I am rushed and behind schedule is my own doing and I may face some consequences for not managing my time more responsibly.

I was reading some verses from Proverbs 3 that said Blessed is the man who finds Wisdom and Understanding. Then it goes on to say that the man who finds wisdom and discretion will lie down and not be afraid and his sleep will be sweet. (Prov 3:24). That verse really quickened my heart because my sleep has not been sweet of late.

I am laying all my cares and burdens at the foot of the cross this morning. I pray for wisdom and the blessings that accompany wisdom as I earnestly seek my Lord and Savior. I lift up my wife as well as she has a crucial week ahead of her preparing to speak at a women's conference this weekend.



Father God,

I love You, Lord. I humbly place my day and week in Your hands. Let this be the week that I get totally on track with my schedule and wrap up some projects that should have been already been completed by now.

Lord, I present my precious wife to You this morning as well. Bless her day and her week, my King. I pray for peace for her this week as she prepares a message that will touch the hearts and could possibly change the course of some one's life.

Father God, You know my heart, Lord. You know me better than I know myself. Lord I repent of all known sin in my life. I want to be right with You. I am truly sorry for all my offenses.

Thank You Lord for going to the cross and giving your life for my sins. I pray these things in Your precious Holy Name, Jesus Christ, Amen.



No comments: