Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Interceeding...

One of the greatest blessings we have is to be able to pray for others. I am covering my precious wife in prayer around the clock for the rest of this week as she prepares for a speaking engagement this weekend. The enemy is already hard at work to distract and discourage her.

I'm digging in and praying for my sister Becky also who has been under severe spiritual attack for as long as I can remember.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I lift up Monica right this moment and pray blessings on her day and the rest of this week as she prepares for her conference this weekend. I pray that today especially be a day of great accomplishment for Monica and that she is able to pretty much wrap up her research and coast to smooth weekend.

Father God I pray for Becky and her family. I pray for Revelation of Your will for her life, Lord. I pray for her husband John and her son Johnny who are scoffers of the Word. Father I pray You come into their lives in a powerful way. Let there be no question in their minds that You are in control of what goes on.

Lord I pray for my part in the lives of my sister and her family. What can I do to make You REAL to her husband and son...? I pray for clear direction for Becky, Lord. I lift her up to You, my Savior.

My King, I also lift up Coach Langner to You. For years he has been a stumbling block to my walk because of my anger towards him at the way he treats his students. I know it is sin to be angry like that. Lord I lift up Coach Langner to You. I pray for the right words to come to me the next time I engage him in conversation.

Lastly, I lift up Connor, my stepson to You. I pray for blessings for Him to walk closer with You, Lord. I pray for his relationship with his mother and myself. I pray for his witness to his friends and the rest of the world. Bless him to be more compassionate and sympathetic to the needs of those around him.

Father God I have many needs and prayer requests myself. You know them. Bless me too, Lord. Lift me up my King. I love you, Lord. I live For You. Help me to right the wrongs in my life. Limit the distractions my Savior. Help me to stay focused on You and impacting this world for Your Kingdom.

Lord I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: