Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Praise Report...

Monday was a good day. I gave it to the Lord first thing and just went about my business. I had a good day of lessons and several good phone calls. I feel I impacted many lives in a positive way today. It's all to God's Glory.

Right this moment I just want to thank and praise God for such a beautiful, productive day. I also want to thank Him for the trials and problems I am facing. Oh I want to see my way through the trials and problems, and as soon as possible, but if my life were trouble free I wonder if I would see the need for a Savior...?

I remember a time early in my tennis career (after I was saved, but not really living for the Lord as I should have been...) When I earned way more money than I needed to make ends meet, but did I save any of it...? No. I just lived as high a lifestyle as my income would allow. My life was pretty worry free and I didn't give much thought to God...

Honestly, looking back on my life, especially in the early years I only cried out to God when I was hurting... Oh how I have much more appreciation and respect for my Lord and Savior than I did back then...

But here's God, still using the same tactics to get my attention. I'm sure He has a plan for my life. In fact, I know what it is. He wants my faithful obedience to live my life for him and not myself or anyone or anything else. I don't know all the details for the future. But I know that I am seeking the Lord's face every day and He is showing me great things.

I've still got trials and problems that I am working through but I know with God's assistance that anything is possible...!

I read an article this evening that people are starting to publicly denounce their faith. How totally absurd and terribly sad... Here's a website where you can get 'de-baptised'. This organization claims over 100 thousand from Great Britain alone have denounced their faith.

My Friends, let's pray for these lost souls. I really don't think there is much time left in the world. Time is of the essence. And we've got to not only pray for the lost but put hands and feet to our sentiment and literally pull people out of the fire...!

There is nothing in this world worth holding onto but one's salvation. If your own salvation is secure then You are called to make disciples of all men (and women).

Pray for the eternal salvation of those lost who are within your sphere of influence....!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord You said to Trust You with my heart. I do. You said to not lean on my own understanding and make decisions on my own apart from You or wise counsel. I will not. You said to honor You in all my ways and You will make my path straight.

I Love You, Lord. And I do honor You with my life. Father God I am so sorry for areas that I fall short in. By Your Grace I will not fall short again. My prayer is to be more like You.

Lord I pray You continue to fan the flames of my passion and thirst for Your Word.

I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen...!

No comments: