Monday, April 27, 2009

Stand Strong in Christ

This morning I have been feeling weak spiritually. I did a google search for the phrase 'stand strong in Christ' and came up with some good and encouraging results.


Remember that God is Always There

Even in the driest times, when you just don’t feel God’s presence, you need to remember that God is always there. He does not forget you. True faith is developed even when you don’t feel God.

Deuteronomy 31:6 - “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." (NIV)

I know God is always there. I'm just a little weak sometimes. Deuteronomy 31:6 is a good verse to put to memory...!

Keep Praising God... He inhabits our praise. Check out Psalm 22:3... And here's a good article on praise.

Oh Lord I worship You...! You are my God...! Forgive me for being weak in spirit...! I love You, Lord...!

No comments: