Thursday, April 23, 2009

Today's Dose of Spurgeon Romans 8:37

I have studied the works of Charles Spurgeon for Years. Today's Morning Meditation/Study is a real gem and goes perfectly with what I was writing about yesterday.

Among other things Spurgeon said was: " The only weapon with which to fight sin with is the spear which pierced the side of Jesus.' -We MUST take our issues to the Cross.

America MUST take her issues to the Cross.

2 Chronicles 7:14 ...If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways THEN I will hear from heaven, forgive them of their sins and heal their land.

Wow... What a promise...! -I've got a lot of praying to do...!

1 comment:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

I want to thank all who considered Arno in prayer regarding his Bell's Palsey. It is completely gone.