Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Who Can We Turn to in Time of Need?

I think Hebrews 4:16 says it all...

We are to approach God on the Throne with every confidence that He will help us in our time of need...

God showed up BIG yesterday in my life on several different occasions. Wow, PRAISE HIM...!

I just have to tell everyone about JESUS..!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord You are an amazing, wonderful, loving father. Thank You Lord for being so faithful and answering prayer. Father God I just have to Praise You.

Every day we see and hear that the times we are living in are dark and evil but yet You can be found by those who call You their people and who diligently seek You with all their heart, mind and soul.

Oh my King, my Lord and Savior, I am seeking You. Every minute. Every hour. Every day.

You are my God. You lift me up. You are my Provider. You are my Strong Tower.

Oh Praise You, Jesus...! I love You Lord. In Your most Holy name I pray, Amen.

No comments: