Saturday, May 30, 2009

As Long as You Honor God, Anything is Possible



There's a movie that's been out for awhile called Facing the Giants. It's a great Christian movie. The storyline is about a how a football coach and his team dedicate their lives and their season to the Lord with remarkable results. I love one of the recurring themes from the movie when the coach says to the team:

'When we win, we're going to Praise the Lord, and when we lose we're going to praise the Lord. Whatever happens, God gets the Glory...!'

In whatever they did, God was first in their lives. And the Lord honored them for that.

Friends, although that was a fictional movie, I do believe that's really how it works in the super-natural. God does honor those who honor HIM.

Have You turned your 'season' over to HIM...?

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thanks for showing up big in my life yesterday. I love You Lord. My season is dedicated to You, and my life is dedicated to YOU. Everything I do is with You in mind and for Your Glory.

I thank and praise You for a good HPTA meeting yesterday. I am grateful for Monica having a good art event yesterday. I am thankful for a nice evening with Connor and his friend Jimmy yesterday. Lord You are good and all good things come from You.

Today is another day that You have made, and I am rejoicing...! Come what may, I will praise You, Lord...!

Father I pray blessings on the tennis event I will be conducting today. I pray blessings on my precious bride Monica that she has a good and productive day. I wish Connor and Jimmy a peaceful relaxing day on their first day off from school on summer break. And as always I pray for a day of wonder and joy for my sweet little Elijah.

Lord I lift up my Sis in New York and my mother and father in Law in California. I pray blessings and safety on them this morning, too.

Thank You for blessing me, my King. Truly, I am a man who has much. And I know that much is expected of me in return. Lord I recognize that I am merely a steward of Your bounty. Today I give my all to You. I Love You, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments: