Friday, May 29, 2009

Prayer for Today...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for Yesterday. And thank You for today. I love the scripture: This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it...!

You make every day. No day just shows up randomly. Every day has purpose. Every day has meaning. Father God, in my life I have taken too many days for granted. I have lived many days only for myself. I am very sorry for that.

Today I am living for You. You have done everything for me. You have given Your life for me. You have blessed me with a precious wife and family and a life better than most of the rest of the world.

I know much is expected of me and I freely give my all to You, my King. Today is for You. I love You and Praise You. I thank You for another day of life.

I ask You to help me to make the most of this day! And I ask a special blessing on my meeting in Houston this afternoon and my wife's event this evening.

Thank You Jesus...! In Your precious holy name I pray, Amen.

No comments: