Monday, May 04, 2009

Confession Time...

Well, I have to admit, I haven't been reading the bible this past week like I have been. And I can certainly tell a difference in my spiritual life. I'm still struggling a bit with anger and negative thoughts. I know that I can't conquer anything on my own. And prayer apart from reading the bible and seeking Him is a waste of time...

I got up early this morning specifically to spend some quiet time with God. If I'm disciplined in any part of my life it needs to be in my personal relationship with my Lord and Savior.

I am going to spend some time in the Word this morning and live the rest of the day for HIM.

Here are some things that happened to me yesterday. Over all it was a good day. Church was good. We listened to a missionary from Bulgaria give his testimony. It was very moving.

Yesterday afternoon as I was cleaning the garage I came across some personal items of my mother who passed away in 2000. That was a moving experience, too. I spent a few minutes missing my mom. But I left the moment with a great appreciation for Monica and what a wonderful mom she is to Connor and Elijah...

I am blessed...! -That's it for now... I'm diving in to the Word before I say, do or write anything else...!

No comments: