Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Couldn't Sleep Last Night: Praise the Lord...!

I was up late last night... I couldn't sleep. I was studying the book of Proverbs and praying... I simply could not put my bible down. I love the book of Proverbs. I hardly slept any, then Elijah awakened me early this morning, but I still feel great today... THAT'S GOD...!

My memory verse today is Proverbs 15.1.... A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger...!

Monica has had this one posted on our refrigerator for a long time....

Oh I'm praying for gentle answers...!

Today is going to be a great day. God is Good!

2 comments:

Judy Ohlemacher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy Ohlemacher said...

I deleted my first comment because of an error in my message. What I wish to say is, I don't know if Monica remembers but Proverbs 15:1 is my favorite scripture and one I have endeavored to live by daily for as long as I can remember. It truly brings peace of mind when it is practiced daily from the moment I rise to the moment I go to sleep at night.