Monday, May 18, 2009

God is HERE...!



I'm still in awe of Elijah's miracle healing this past week. This morning I awakened with the lyrics from YOU ARE HERE in my head... I love the group Hillsong. I hope you have time to listen to this eight minute live concert video. At about 3:30 into the video, they get to the chorus...

The SAME POWER that conquered the grave LIVES IN ME...!

I CAN NOT get that Chorus out of my head, And don't want to, either...

PRAISE YOU JESUS...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank YOU for being ever-present in my life. YOU ARE HERE...! Praise YOU, Jesus...! Lord every day I just surrender myself to You. I am such a sinner, Lord. But I am truly sorry for my sins.

I ask You to lift me up today my King. Help me to walk closer with You. Help me to point others toward You. Father God I want to honor You with every aspect of my life.

Lord I lift up my family. Please bless my precious wife to have a good and productive day. Bless Elijah and Connor. Keep them safe and let their day be filled with the wonder and joy.

Father God, there is so much hurt, sickness, and sadness in the world. I lift up my friends and family who are in a bad way right now.

Specifically, I lift up my sister and her family in New York. Lord lift Becky Up. I also lift up my friend Brad who is still very ill. I pray for Divine Healing for him, my King.

Father God, I Love You. I'm living for You. In Jesus' Name I pray, AMEN.

No comments: