Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thanks and Praise...

Wow... Yesterday was a nice day...! I had a few lessons in the morning, I did some office work, then had a nice lunch with my wife and worked around the house yesterday afternoon.

Then, to top it all off... I slept well last night! YEA...! I think that's worthy of Praise and Worship!

Today I lift up tournament participants in the Kingwood Junior Gran Prix tennis tournament. I also lift up my own lessons throughout the morning and afternoon.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thanks for giving me a peaceful day yesterday, my King. It was wonderful. I am so grateful for my blessings, -especially my sweet precious family...!

Lord I lift up those traveling to and from tournaments today. I pray for safety. I pray for sportsmanship. Father God lift up those who are running the tournament today also.

Lord I ask for a blessing on my own lessons today. Enable me to be a good coach this morning and to have a great impact on those whom I am coaching.

Father God I just give today to You. My life is all about you, Jesus. I love You Lord. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, AMEN.

No comments: