Friday, May 15, 2009

Focus... Isaiah 50:7

I asked God what was my word today, what was my FOCUS...? The response I received was:

Set Your face like flint...

I knew that verse was in the bible but did not know what the address was. After a 'phrase search' I discovered it was Isaiah 50:7.

That verse merits a lot of study and meditation. But on the surface I love the first part of what it says...

For the Lord God helps me...

That's enough right there to make your day. God DOES help HIS children. So set Your face like flint with me.

Be focused and determined to WAIT on the Lord.

Be focused and determined to FOLLOW the Lord.

Be focused and determined to LIVE every moment for HIM...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

I love You Lord. You help me. So I will set my face like flint and know everything will be all right.

Father God I lift up Pat, Brad, and my sis to You. They are all in need of some sort of healing. Lord I present my precious family to You. Bless them, Guard them and keep them safe.

Lord, I pray for this weekend. I don't know what it has in store, but I pray that it is a weekend like no other for Your Glory...

I give today to You, my King. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen

No comments: