Thursday, May 14, 2009

Praise Report...!

Truly, today the Chadwell family witnessed God's Glory.

We were certain that our precious little boy Elijah had suffered a severe broken wrist when a double hung window came crashing down on his hand this afternoon.

His mom and I rushed to his rescue. But poor Elijah was screaming out in pain and his wrist was horribly swollen. It looked exactly like Connor's wrist did this past February when Connor suffered a compound fracture.

We drove to a nearby hospital emergency room in Lake Jackson. It was about a 15 minute drive. Elijah was crying uncontrollably the whole way and my heart was breaking that my son was in such agonizing pain.

About halfway there I told Elijah that I was going to pray for him. I prayed for a miracle healing and for God to take away his pain. Honestly, I've never prayed a more sincere prayer in my entire life. I know Monica was praying right along with me, too.

We checked in to the hospital ER, but just prior to our arrival Elijah started acting like he was feeling a little better. We went through triage and were waiting to see a doctor and get x-rays when Elijah started really showing lots of mobility and strength in his injured wrist. We went back to the triage nurse for a second opinion and decided to just take Elijah home for observation andwe'd visit our regular doctor tomorrow for a follow up if we still had some concerns.

Within 45 minutes of praying for Elijah's healing, he was fine. We praised God all the way home.

Our God is an AWESOME GOD

PRAISE YOU, JESUS...!

No comments: